Guidelines for clients
- A day or so before your appointment we ask you to take a lateral flow test. We will contact you to ask how you are feeling, if your temperature is raised or you have a new continuous cough or any other symptoms of COVID -19 please let us know before your appointment. Please let us know your LF test result. If you develop symptoms after your appointment you will be required to inform us so we can take immediate action.
- Face coverings are no longer a legal requirement, however you may find some artists or clients still wear them, please respect each individual decision. If you feel more comfortable for your artist to wear one during your appointment please just ask, we understand not everyone is comfortable being unmasked currently.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. Knock and wait to be asked to enter. This allows us to keep our reception area clear of people and avoid a cross over of people arriving/leaving.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival via a contactless thermometer, if your temperature is 38°C or above we may ask you to return once your temperature drops.
- Please come alone and bring as little possessions as possible. Keep these on you at all times.
- Upon arrival you will be required to sanitise your hands and mobile devices. You will then fill out our consent form which your artist will also check and sign. If you wish to you can fill out our contact tracing form OR scan the NHS trace & trace QR code via your own mobile device.
- Please ensure you keep a safe distance from all other people in the studio with the exception of your artist.
- No food or drink in the tattoo / piercing area. You will have set breaks as directed by your artist, all food must be eaten off the premises.